Luminous Solar Panel 40W / 12V Poly
- Poly crystalline Cells type Panel
- Capacity - 40 W, 12V
- Voltage: Voltage at Max Power (Vmax) - 18V, Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) - 22V
- Current: Current at Max Power (imax) - 2.23A, Short Circuit Current (isc) - 2.42A
- 25 years performance warranty.
- Compliance to IEC standards
- Best in Class conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective coating and back surface (BSF) for more light absorption
- Advanced EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) encapsulation to give better protection to modules
- High strength light-weight aluminum frame design for high torsion resistance against winds and snow loads
- PID resistance Technology (Potential-Induced Degradation) for safety against substantial power loss due to stray currents triggered by certain climate conditions
Advanced EVA encapsulation to give better protection to modules
Best in Class conversion efficiency
Anti reflective coating for more light absorption
Optically, mechanically and electrically tested
High strength Aluminium frame design to offer high torsion resistance
Compliance to IEC standards"
Luminous offers a range of both Mono crystalline and Poly crystalline PV modules. Our panel comply with IEC standard and are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Excellent Low-light performance
Use of high quality glass and solar cell surface coating allow for excellent performance even in low-light conditions on cloudy days, mornings and evenings.
Advance EVA Encapsulation
EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) is used encapsulate material. They are inserted between the solar cells and the top surface and the rear surface for protection. Luminous Solar Panel comes with Multi layer encapsulation that provides better module protection.
Severe Weather Resilience
Luminous Solar Panel offers high torsion resistance against wind load and snow loads. These are waterproof and corrosion resistant.
Best in Class Efficiency
Best in class module conversion efficiency through advanced innovative cell technology. This ensures optimum solar power generation that provides value for money.
PID resistance Technology
PID stands for potential-induced degradation. Caused by stray currents triggered by certain climate conditions; the phenomenon can cause substantial power loss but with PID Resistance Technology, Luminous Solar Panels displays no PID.
- 60 Months
- Weight in Kgs (approx.)
- 3.3 kg
- LUM 1240
- Wattage (Wp)
- 40 Wp
- Panel Type
- Solar Panel Dimension (L*W*T) cm
- 43.5*67*3.4 cm
- Maximum Power Voltage Vmp (V)
- 18 V
- Short Circuit Currrent, Isc (A)
- 2.42 A
- Open Circuit Voltage, Voc (V)
- 22 V
- Maximum Power Current , Imp (A)
- 2.23 A
- Contents of Pack
- 1 N Solar Panel, 1 N Warranty Card
No customer reviews for the moment.